Routes in Mountain Bike
Active holidays summer in Asiago Plateau
During your summer holiday in the mountains in in Asiago Plateau Seven municipalities will have the opportunity to experience wonderful days at high altitude, including walking, hiking and fun.
The Asiago plateau offers many routes and itineraries for your exits in Mountain Bike (MTB) of all levels of difficulty, for experts and for those who are beginners.
In Highland find simple routes and trails are also suitable for easy hiking with family and children, but also the most challenging and exhausting, dedicated to the sport and experienced mountain bike.
At the hotel reception Europa Residence Asiago, four star superior, you can ask our receptionist maps and maps with paths and trails, information and advice on different routes.
The following courses are designed for mountain biking, but are quietly passable on foot, for a simple and fun day at high altitude with your family.
ROUTES ASIAGO PLATEAU - HOLIDAYS IN MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Route Tresche Conca – Val Magnaboschi
- Route Cesuna - Monte Cengio - Forte Corbin
- Route Roana – Mandrielle – Posellaro Trugole
- Route Asiago – Zebio – Forte Interrotto
- Route Asiago – Osservatorio Astronomico
- Route Campomulo - Marcesina - Piazzale Lozze
- Route Asiago – Monte Ortigara
- Route Asiago - Valbella - Valle Dei Ronchi - Monte Fior (la Città di Roccia)
- Route Roana - Malga Quarti - Monte Verena - Forte Campolongo
- Route Campomulo – Marcesina – Monte Lisser – Rifugio Barricata
- Route Asiago – Scoglio Bianco – Cima Caldiera – Val Galmarara
- Route Caltrano – vecchio Costo – Monte Cengio – Forte Corbin - Giro delle malghe
- Route Campomulo – Barricata – Castelloni di San Marco
- Route Giro delle Malghe: Asiago, Boscon, Val Magnaboschi, Monte Paù, Monte Corno.
- Route Strada del Vecchio Trenino - Altopiano di Asiago